NOX - AT10 LUX GREY YELLOW FLOUR
The first padel shoe designed for your health, clinically endorsed and laboratory certified: NOX shoes have been specifically designed to minimise the risk of injury and optimise padel player performance.
- With the collaboration of Marta Rueda, podiatrist from the Martín Rueda Foot Studies Centre, podiatrists from the Sant Cugat High Performance Sports Centre (Spain) and hundreds of elite sportsmen.
- AGG (Advanced Gravity Geometry) technology provides a greater “drop” (heel height in relation to the toe), facilitating the player’s standby position and run starts. Reduces plantar fasciitis and calf overload, MINIMIZING THE RISK OF MUSCLE INJURY
- Greater STABILITY thanks to LATERAL SUPPORT technology, which provides greater surface contact between the sole and the floor and minimises the risk of twisting when moving sideways.
- Optimal GRIP sole combines herringbone pattern with small studs.
- Maximum CUSHIONING and energy return thanks to the mounted Strobel of the popcorn EVA rubber sole and the low density injected phylon midsole. Inner lateral reinforcement (AbraXone) to increase abrasion resistance and provide the shoe with greater stability.
- Maximum COMFORT and STRENGTH with the Ortholite® insole, which improves support and comfort.